At Tenet, it is essential that all employees are fully aware and aligned with our Ethics & Compliance framework and that a zero tolerance for non-compliant behaviour is achieved. As a result, our company invests a lot of effort in making sure all of its numerous policies are well understood, from insider dealing to anti-trust, economic sanctions, conflict of interest and anti-discrimination.
Our Basic Principles
- Establishing safe working environments by giving importance to human health.
- Systematically assessing and assessing dangerous situations and behaviors related to occupational health and safety, applying effective risk control methods.
- Complying with the current legislation and recommendations.
- Minimizing the negative effects of our activities on the environment.
- Emergency Planning, and so on. We have defined these subjects as "Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Policy".
Licenses and permits
- The rapid development of the industry has also made oil and gas the most used and dependent energy source of our time. It is also known that it contributes to the country´s economy.
- The principle of preventive health services against occupational diseases and occupational accidents has been adopted. Both our managers and employees have a primary goal of occupational health, safety and environmental protection.
Code of Ethics and Conduct
TENET is committed to high standards of ethics in all relations with and among its employees and stakeholders. We expect all our employees to conduct themselves ethically, as well as in accordance with our Code of Conduct, and our policies and procedures. All business conducted on the company’s behalf should be compliant with the applicable laws and regulations. Employees should act with integrity, comply with laws, maintain a professional work environment and comply with company policies. They should treat customers, colleagues, and partners ethically at all times.
- The Job Environment: Equal opportunity.
- No Discrimination and harassment.
- We do not tolerate any kind of Violence.
- We have created a Safety environment for our employees.
- We do not tolerate Substance abuse and everything that is forbidden by the law.
At TENET, all individuals are judged solely on the basis of merit and contribution to the success of the company. We do not tolerate any kind of discrimination prohibited by law. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
The principle of preventive health services against occupational diseases and occupational accidents has been adopted. Both our managers and employees have a primary goal of occupational health, safety and environmental protection.
We all depend on each other to produce the best work we can as a company.
We strongly believe that diversity among our workforce enables us to work better, identify innovative solutions and deliver the continuous questioning required to ensure the business operates effectively and captures the appropriate growth opportunities. An environment where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive or creative one. We respect each other even if we have disagreement and we are not tolerating disrespectful.
We find strength on diversity, and we are focusing on resolving the problems and not blaming each other for the mistake done.
A company's reputation depends on the actions and integrity of its employees. It is essential that they avoid relationships and activities that hurt, or appears to hurt, their ability to make objective and fair decisions.
Employees should always act to protect company assets, including physical, intellectual, and electronic or digital properties.
We compete for business based on the quality of our products. That was the principle on which our very first sale was made, and it’s the way we continue to do business today. Work honestly and with integrity. Don’t offer bribes, accept bribes or let others bribe. And do everything to prevent bribery by others who conduct business on our behalf—as a company, we’re not only responsible for our actions, but also the actions of any third party who represents us. We do not tolerate bribery or corruption in our business. We have rigorous anti-bribery and corruption policies and procedures in place, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Our company's integrity is essential for maintaining trustworthiness and reputation. Employees should always do their work fairly, honestly, and legally.
This company is committed to provide a work environment free of discrimination and unlawful harassment. Actions, words, jokes, or comments based on an individual’s sex, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or any other legally protected characteristic are not tolerated.
Conflict of Interest : Neither employees, nor members of their immediate families (spouse and children), shall accept any gifts, payments, loans, fees, services, discounts, or other valuable consideration, either directly or indirectly, from any person or organization with whom TENET does business or is considering doing business with, if such acceptance would, or could reasonably appear to, influence the objective performance of the employee’s duties and responsibilities